Have you tried using reflection to dump all the interfaces (and
corresponding classloaders) the action implements? Obviously, this
shouldn't be possible under normal circumstances...

Or if you're using maven 2, try running the app with the maven jetty
plugin (or if you're not, deploy to a different web container) and see
if the same thing happens.

Nils-H