From: Paolo Niccolò Giubelli [mailto:paoloniccolo.giube...@itestense.it] Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: textbox showing currency default value

sorry... I meant <html:text property="m_price"/>.. I'm really tired...:D

Paolo Niccolò Giubelli ha scritto:
Sorry, I don't understand from where I should return what.
I have a Form with a float m_price = 0.0 field (wit accessors methods).
In the jsp I have

I need to se a textbox like this

| 0,00               |

Thanks anyway.

Zheng, Qiang ha scritto:
You can try load the locale of this user and

Format currencyformat = NumberFormat.getCurrencyInstance(locale);
Return currencyformat.format(amount);