Hi there,
I've checked struts2 docs and this forum and have found no inside syntax for
s:iterator tag to do:
<c:forEach var='' value='${}' being='1' end='4'/>

Examples in docs just show how to count from 1 to 5 ¿? I'd like to avoid
counting and using indexed property to access an iterator. The last example
in docs doesnt seem to work if I replace "this" with the property/objet I
want to iterate.

I am sure struts2 team has thought of a way to do some partial iterator (I
can also do the full iterator and do a s:if to show only 5 values using
status.index, but doesn't seem a nice solution.

Thanks,
Ignacio