http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/how-do-i-add-i18n-to-a-ui-tag-like-the-textfield-tag.html

sajidbigler wrote:
Hi,

have you tried this.

<s:property value="message" escape="false"/>

Thanks,

Nuwan

Hi Nuwan,

I tried and i got it as you said to <s:property value="message"
escape="false"/>

Can you please elaborate what exactly it conveys to browser and what was
going wrong ?

But still that doest resolve my issue

<s:textfield name="username" key="some.key" />

<s:fielderror />
These above Tag's are still not getting updated with localization and how
will you differentiate spanish worked with out all these rules why?

and the action fields after validation still giving me problem as key i will
be getting in English Locale

    <field name="username">
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
            true
            <message key="some.key8">Login name is required</message>
        </field-validator>
    </field>

<s:actionerror /> gets proper i18n but <s:fielderror /> won't

How can we make sure <s:fielderror /> , <s:textfield name="username"
key="some.key" />  will also work ?

Thanks,

Sajid