Thanks for your help, however I think I may have miscommunicated, all I was
trying to find out is what is the 'currently acceptable' approach for
storing (and retrieveing) data between consecutive ajax calls seeing that
one always gets a brand new instance for any (and every) given action. Does
Struts provide some kind of mechanism other than http sesison to store
dependant data?

Thanks

99-L Blue