Hi all,

I have one servlet. now i have to convert the functionality of the servlet
to struts mvc (writing an action class and daos). i am able to converted
into servlet.

now my problem is servlet is mapped in web.xml. now i dont know how to map
the action(servlet converted into action) in the action-mapping. for struts
url end with .do.

Can any body give idea, what is the equivalent mapping of the action that
the servlet has.

Please give any example that a servelt convert into struts mvc.along with
web.xml and struts-config.xml for mapping