Wes Wannemacher wrote:
On Monday 02 March 2009 14:00:04 ChadDavis wrote:
Is there one of these for 2.1 yet?  When I follow the links I end up
at a 2.0.11 version.  I'm just wondering if the docs are behind or
this just isn't available yet.

As far as I know, Chad, the archetypes aren't up to date. I still use them, then update the pom to pull down the later (2.1.6) version of struts. In fact, i just did that the other day to start working on the JQuery plugin that I am writing.

Technically I've updated the blank archetype, but just haven't had the time to properly vet and release it.

It's in svn, though.

Dave