Hi,

I am implementing prepare method to populate the values in the list if
validation fails and we need to present the same page back to the user.

Even after implementing the prepare method, I still get the same error as
before and when I debug with eclipse, i never enter into prepare method. I
am using basic struts-default stack and in this stack, prepare comes before
validation.

Is there anything else that I need to do to get prepare method working like
specifically implementing preparable interface.

Attached are the code snippets.
<struts>
        <constant name="struts.enable.DynamicMethodInvocation" value="true" />
        <constant name="struts.devMode" value="false" />
        <constant name="struts.objectFactory"
                value="org.apache.struts2.spring.StrutsSpringObjectFactory" />

        <package name="ESG" namespace="/ESG_TPMS" extends="struts-default">
         <action name="AddTestAccount"  class="esg.sc.net.AddTestAccount">
                        <result
name="input">/WEB-INF/jsp/AddTestAccount.jsp</result>
                        <result
name="error">/WEB-INF/jsp/AddTestAccount.jsp</result>
         </action>
        <action name="RefreshCompanyList"
class="esg.sc.net.RefreshCompanyList">
                        <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/companyList.jsp</result>
                        <result name="error">/WEB-INF/jsp/blank.jsp</result>
        </action>
Attachment of jsp page: AddTestAccount.jsp
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22339038/AddTestAccount.jsp AddTestAccount.jsp
Attachment of Action Classes:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22339038/AddAccount.java AddAccount.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22339038/RefreshCompanyList.java