Sumit Agarwal wrote:
we are given 2 request for this application from different system
> at a time.As per Struts2 two Action instance will be created right?

Correct: unlike servlets or Struts 1 actions, Struts 2 actions are created per-request.

I wanna know how many value stack instance will get create in memory?

Two, one for each action, otherwise it'd defeat the purpose of having separate action instances.

How many Action context instance will get create in memory?

Action contexts are thread-local variables, and there's one per... action context.

how many interceptor instance will get create?

Depends, but in general there will be one interceptor stack for a Struts 2 package, and it's created at startup, not per-request.

If an action has configured its own interceptors then there can be multiple interceptor stacks, but they're still not created per-request (and interceptors are not inherently thread-safe).

Dave