that will be awesome if we can integrate GWT with S2, esp in one project ;)

RIGHT now, i must compile and put in s2 project, and run it, debuging
is nightmarre here

anyone have experience with this, that willb e awesome

i think REST + JSON plugin will become th emost important thing in s2

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Michael Finney <fin...@acm.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Reading from below "we want users to embrace and know JQuery", that's a
> powerful vision.
>
> I have thoughts about creating something with others that will be around for
> at least a couple years. In a few weeks, I plan on starting this project.
>
> I've heard great things about the Google Web Toolkit and thought about using
> it for this next project.  The other people I plan on working with like
> working with Java a lot more than JavaScript.
>
> As someone pointed out to me, jquery and Google Web Toolkit (GWT
> http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/ ) are very different.
>
> Will using GWT clash with struts2 focusing on jQuery? I wouldn't think so.
>
> [OT?]Will using GWT tie our hands and thus not avail ourselves of stuff
> jQuery has available?
>
> Architectural / technological choices like these are always interesting. :)
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> --
> Michael Finney - "Always Striving To Serve You Better Every Day"
> fin...@acm.org
> http://www.SmilingSoftwareSolutions.com

Frans Thamura
Meruvian
One Stop Java and Enterprise OSS Provider

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

Training JENI, Medallion (Alfresco, Liferay dan Compiere).. buruan...

Promo: Beli Zmanda Backup di Meruvian, 10% discount dari pricelist..
Buruan sekarang!!!