From: sajidbigler [mailto:sajidbig...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 4:23 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Fileupload : Restricted contentType is working fine but no proper
error message is shown to user

Hi,

Please help me to show error messages.when we restrict the contentTypes as
shown in the link

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/file-upload-interceptor.html

The contents are restricted but the error wont be shown to end user how to
make it work please help me!

struts.xml

                <action name="MMSUpload"

class="com.teleparadigm.mms.application.mms.MMSUploadAction">
                        <interceptor-ref name="i18n" />
                        <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload">

                                        image/png,image/gif,image/jpeg

                        </interceptor-ref>
                        <interceptor-ref name="basicStack" />
                        <interceptor-ref name="validation" />
                        <result name="input">/pages/ComposeMMS.jsp</result>
                        <result name="error">/pages/ComposeMMS.jsp</result>
                        <result>/pages/upload_success.jsp</result>
                </action>

Thanks,

Sajid