Hi,

I figured out how to generate a form with dynamic length. The submitting
part remains a bit tricky, but before you redirect me to OGNL / Type
Conversion pages, I have to say I already read those articles.

This is a part of my generated .jsp (the generate part - I won't include the
Action code for this):

<s:iterator value="properties" status="stat">
    <s:textfield name="lijst[2]" label="%{name}" />
</s:iterator>

As you can see, for testing purposes I hard-coded the index "2", but I don't
know if this syntax is correct.

This form is to be submitted to DoSearchAction:

public void setLijst(int index, String s) {
     lijst[index] = s;
     System.out.println(">>>> LIJST!!! >> " + index + ":::" + s);
}

When I run this piece of junk, I get: ognl.OgnlException: target is null for
setProperty(null, "2", [Ljava.lang.String;@13dd8).

I would like to know what is wrong with the setter / s:textfield name
parameter. What do I have to do to get it working?