Hi Andras,

Sorry to post here, I understand this is related to Dojo but its
documentation/forum sucks. They haven't replied to this question so far and
I decided to get help here. Also, I saw a lot of doubts about this same
problem but not even one good response and I guess this is not something
extremely difficult.

Anyways, in my response I have a mix between script code that should be
executed and content that should be displayed. So the only option is the
eval function?
Cheers,

Tedy