Hi Thanuja,

Your checkbox tag should be rendered as
<input type="checkbox" name="bookLists[i].books[j].selected" value="true">

I don't think logic:iterate supports property as "indexed".
Probably you can create above tag using values you have.

"bookLists[i].books[j].selected" will be converted as
"getBookList().get(i).getBooks().get(j).setSelected(value)" you will have to
make sure that none of the getters return null object.

Regards,
Nikhil