Hi All,
I feel this is the correct Forum where in my doubts 'll be cleared.
I've created Login,UserRegistration page and UserView page(where in admin
only can view the users)
And this is my action tag for Register_createUser and Register_getUserList
 <action name="Register_*" class="com.test.action.UserRegister"
method="{1}">
        <result name="success">common/{1}.jsp</result>
        <result name="input">common/usersList.jsp</result>
        <result name="error">result/{1}.jsp</result>
        </action>

The problem is that for Register_getUserList action I ve defined the
getUserList  method that returns the List.Since it returns the correct List
I want the "success" result name to be executed and go to the UserList page.
But what happens is that though the correct List is returned the "input"
result gets executed and it goes again to the validation page.
That validation I ve given for "Register_createUser" action which I do not
want to get executed for "getUserList Action." I dunno why it goes to input
rather than success page.
If any body is aware of this please let me know!
Appreciate any help!!!!

Thanks,
Harini