Make sure it's not your browser filling it out and being "helpful".

-----Original Message-----
From: Mighty Tornado [mailto:mighty.torn...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 10:05 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Form doesn't clear

Hi,
Using Struts 1.3, Tomcat 6.

I have the two following problems:

1. I have a screen where I enter some text and call a struts action to
insert it into the database. The action calls a DAO to do that.
When the screen returns, the values I entered in the text fields are still
there and I want them to clear. I want the form to be clean.
2. Even after I restart Tomcat and return to this screen the values are
still there. How can this be? This is a brand new request no? So all the
forms and even the struts servlet should've been instantiated anew no?

Thanks,
.