Radoslav Krivak wrote:
I have exactly the same problem as described in
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2461 .

Looks like this bug is still present in 2.1.6.

I can't reproduce this either. Can you create a minimal app that reproduces the problem and post the config?

Whether I deploy to the root context or a named context I have no problems defining a package with namespace="/" and using actions with slashes in the names.

  <package name="foo" namespace="/" extends="struts-default">
    <action name="huh/what" class="actions.Foo">
      <result name="success">/WEB-INF/jsps/foo.jsp</result>
    </action>
  </package>

Visiting /huh/what.action works fine, and if I deploy to a non-root context "bar" visiting /bar/huh/what.action also works fine.

Dave