Lukasz Lenart wrote:
2009/4/21 Suneel <sunee...@gmail.com>:
I've a JSP where the user views a set of html input fields. The user
enters the values and submits the page and he is taken to another page
where he gets a chance to review his inputs before final submission.
All this JSP does is, it displays the inputs as plain text instead of
html inputs using the <s:property> tag. Currently I'm using two
different jsps to achive this - one for input and one for review. Can
I do this with just one JSP by using themes/templates like switching
the theme for the review jsp? We are currently using the 'simple'
theme.

What is wrong with that approach? If it works and if it's simple, then keep it!

Because it involves maintaining to completely separate JSP pages that do almost the exact same thing. If the approach is used throughout the site it's more maintainable to abstract that functionality and avoid having to make changes in two places every time something on the JSP changes.

Dave