mitch gorman wrote:
Lukasz Lenart wrote:
And the next step will be implement whole bank security in jsp :P

Right, because that's clearly the type of "trivial functionality" I was talking about. Don't be ridiculous.

Don't teach people such a things, jsp is only for presentation! What
will happen when the presentation layer will change or someone starts
using REST plugin? He wouldn't be aware of such logic, hidden in jsp.

Your dogmatic approach to what does, and doesn't, belong in the presentation layer will find zero traction with me.

I will never, however, say that the use of any OGNL expression is always a bad thing, or that there is never a place for decision-making or data manipulation in a JSP page. 'Nuff said.

    we took a vote, dave.  i'm afraid you're going to have to turn off
cookies in your browser for the rest of the day.

Curses.

Dave