Hi,

I have a form which uses struts tag “textfield” and “text”. The default font
style for label generated for textfield appears to be italic while the one
for text is normal.

e.g. for

       <s:textfield key="username" name="userAccount.username"
required="true" />

The html code generated by struts are (seen by the browser’s view source.):

id="form_userAccount_username"/></td>

The label name “Username” is displayed in Italic (I suppose this is
controlled by either the tdLabel or label class).

I want to change Username’s font style to normal (non-italic) and so have
tried cssStyle and cssClass for the textfield but it seems they are only
applied to the input field element rather than the label one.

I have searched the internet but no luck in finding an answer.

It would be much appreciated if anyone could help.

Many thanks in advance,

Qunhuan