fireapple wrote:
Because our team is using struts2 to develop the web application and I'm in
charge of the UI part, I have to restrict the UI to struts2.

I heard that JQuery is very popular and I love it. Also, I know some people
are using it in struts2. However, I couldn't find any related tutorial. Any
tutorial online or shall I buy some book about this issue?

See my reply on JavaRanch. There's nothing particularly special about using jQuery with S2 if you're using "plain old jQuery" (no custom tags, etc.) although there's a plugin in the works that will handle simple use-cases.

Dave