The technical answer to your question is the "chain" result will copy the
previous request.

I think there could be some pattern issues here though.  You have a central
action where you post a variety of forms and you want to reuse that action
and then figure out which form to go back to?

I don't know the requirements behind the pattern so its hard to say if its
better served some other way.  Is it to type less?