Siddiq Syed wrote:
I am searching for the regular expression, which ignore white spaces but no
sucess so far.

Any idea ?

According to [1] (which was the top hit when I searched for "java +regular expression), "\s" matches any whitespace character. "*" means 0 or more occurrences. So \s* would match any number of whitespace characters. This, of course, isn't a Struts issue.

When I did the afore-mentioned search it returned *many* Java regular expression tutorials; I am skeptical that none of them contained this information.

You may wish to read [2], which is Sun's regex tutorial. It was among the top-most hits when searching. It included this information.

Dave

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/util/regex/Pattern.html
[2] http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/essential/regex/