So I have this working but I had to specify a value for @Action.  I don't
think I should have to do this. There should be a convention in the
convention plugin of assuming that a result mapped the way I tried to map it
is for the current method using it's conventional url when value is left
blank.  Note that it also didn't work when I specified the actual url being
used for a value. It seems the intent was to force changing it.  Anyone know
why?

@Action(value = "/dir/some-action",results = {...@result(name = "success",
location = "somewhere-else", type = "chain")})