As far as I can tell, Eclipse is placing struts.xml into WEB-INF/classes
when it deploys to Tomcat, but not struts.properties or any of the other
important files that I need. No idea why, and I haven't yet figured out
how to fix this. Anyone else experience a problem like this? Any idea
how to get Eclipse to behave properly again?