adding to this question...

I've asked this before as well but not gotten a clearer answer.

What if in the same example as this but when user clicks 'next' you want to
tag.  What I mean is that lets say that the list is being populated by a
stored procedure.  Because of  performance, we are only getting 50 items at
a time from the store procedure and displaying 50 on one page.  When user
clicks Next, we want to go back and execute the SP to get the next set of 50
results.

Any hints on how to achieve this with display tags?

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 5:14 AM, Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com