Martin Gainty wrote:
dont know if this has the correct version and groupID you're looking for but checkout
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/spring/spring/1.0.2/

Spring 1.0.2?

I don't even know if Struts 2 would work with a Spring that old. I'd be skeptical that the Spring plugin would, and the Spring plugin has a dependency on 2.0.mumble.

As it turns out, there are ways to find these kinds of things out rather than just presenting people with what are essentially random numbers. By looking in the S2 poms, or by taking a few seconds to look it up on something like mvnrepository.com. There we discover the following:

http://www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.struts/struts2-spring-plugin

From there, since the OP mentioned he was trying to use 2.0.11 (to the OP: up that to 2.0.14 if you're sticking with 2.0), we'll click the "2.0.14" link for the plugin:

http://www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.struts/struts2-spring-plugin/2.0.14

There we discover the following:

junit                junit           3.8.1
org.springframework  spring-beans    2.0.5
org.springframework  spring-context  2.0.5
org.springframework  spring-core     2.0.5
org.springframework  spring-mock     2.0.5
org.springframework  spring-web      2.0.5

No guessing required.

Dave