Greetings to all.

I am trying to store dynamic parameters through requests. So, I have a
class like this:

>>> public class WebParameter {
>>>     private String name;
>>>     private String value;
>>> }

and in my Action class I have:

>>> private List<WebParameter> webParameters;

then I would like to do something like this in the JSP

<s:url id="theURL" namespace="theNamespace" action="theActionName">
    <s:iterator value="webParameters">
        <s:param name="%{name}" value="%{value}" />
    </s:iterator>
</s:url>

I can assure that webParameters is in the request scope, because I can
iterate over it in a different place in the JSP and get the correct
values.

But inside <s:url> tab, no parameters are actually added.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks a lot,

Felipe

PS: All getters and setters are there in the code, but were ommited in
this e-mail.