Hello,

When I run my app I get an error and I don't know what to make it. Here are the
errors:

09/06/05 15:43:29 Error: org.apache.struts.taglib.EnumerateTei
09/06/05 15:43:29 Errors parsing
file:/C:/oc4j_904/j2ee/home/applications/testApp/testApp/WEB-INF/struts.tld

I am using an oracle application server with struts and below is a snippet
(whole content was too long) of my struts.tld file which seems to create a
problem with parsing.

A note though that this application is currnelty running successfuly on other
enviorments and this is the error I am getting on my dev machine.

I am not too familiar with JSTL and this error is really throwing me off

Any help is greatly appreciated.

<!DOCTYPE taglib
PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library 1.1//EN"
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd";>

<taglib>

<!-- ============== Tag Library Description Elements ============= -->

<tlibversion>1.0</tlibversion>
<jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
<shortname>STRUTS Framework Tag Library</shortname>
<uri>http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/struts-1.0</uri>
<info>
This tag library contains useful general-purpose tags supporting the
development of JSP/servlet applications based on the "Model 2" (MVC
based) design pattern.

WARNING: ALL OF THE TAGS IN THIS LIBRARY ARE DEPRECATED, AND
ARE MAINTAINED ONLY FOR BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY. THEY WILL BE
REMOVED IN A FUTURE VERSION OF STRUTS.

</info>

<!-- ===================== Control Flow Tags ====================== -->

<tag>
<name>enumerate</name>
<tagclass>org.apache.struts.taglib.EnumerateTag</tagclass>
<teiclass>org.apache.struts.taglib.EnumerateTei</teiclass>
<bodycontent>JSP</bodycontent>
<attribute>
<name>collection</name>
<required>false</required>