I'll test it. I use jquery with s2 "by hand" (didn't understood the
dojo tags, so i made my own code), so it would be a great help to stop
hard coding the same 3 lines page by page.
Does uses the same syntax and names of the sx tags?

I'll post my findings.

Si quieres ser más positivo, pierde un electrón
Miguel Ruiz Velasco Sobrino