Pawel , can you expalin  with a example. I am totally new to struts.

I tried with another way.

Ie by adding a 'selected' field to the EmployeeBean.

<logic:iterate id="EmployeeBean" name="EMPLOYEE" scope="session">
onchange="checkEmployee();" > </html:checkbox>
</logic:iterate>

Now I am getting the values of selected as false in the Action. Even though I
have selected it.
I am using a action form for the some other elements in the same view.

Could you guys can through some light on how to make this work?

Regards
Vishnu