Dear all,

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the following errors:

00:05:59,378 ERROR [PortletRequestDispatcherImpl:316]
org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
/html/portlet/onlinepayment_portlet/order.jsp(1,1) File
"/WEB-INF/tld/struts-bean.tld" not found
org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
/html/portlet/onlinepayment_portlet/order.jsp(1,1) File
"/WEB-INF/tld/struts-bean.tld" not found
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:40)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407)

I have already defined tag-libs in my web.xml file:
        <taglib>
                <taglib-uri>http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean</taglib-uri>
                <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/tld/struts-bean.tld</taglib-location>
        </taglib>

of course struts-bean.tld is not in my WEB-INF/tld directory, but I
expect it will pick up the file from the lib path like the other
sample does.
I am sure most of you don't have this file in your project directory.

This is the init.jsp file that is included in the order.jsp file:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/portlet_2_0"; prefix="portlet" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean"; prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html"; prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-logic"; prefix="logic" %>