Peter Bliznak wrote:
I have following requirement: If validation of the page fails 3 times
in row - invalidate session and redirect to index page. Should I
replace default validation interceptor in default stack with my own
to achieve what I am after? I there any other way?

Is this across the entire app or just a single action?

If it's just a single action then this could probably be done via a session var or a hidden counter (updated in the actions validate() method)... although I'm not sure how you'd tell the workflow interceptor to go to the "strike three" page.

AFAICT the workflow.inputResultName parameter doesn't eval OGNL, so you'd have to set the result location in the action--seems messy.

I started off thinking no on the interceptor, but now I'm not so sure.

Dave