sorry its not possible to pick files from the clients machine as when a file
is uploaded it (someone) creates a tmp file in
'work\Catalina\localhost\<context>\upload__70e25ce7_121fcf971b2__7ff2_00000003.tmp'

hmm ... super.

Regards,
Girish Naik
Mobile:-+91-09740091638
girish.n...@gmail.com
George Carlin<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_carlin.html>
- "Electricity is really just organized lightning."