Hi,

After used prepare the method we could see the dropdown values. But
s:fielderror tag still displaying error messages even I selected the value
from the dropdown. So that its not invoking my action class. Because
assuming still one more selection not happened in the form. Why this
behavior ?  Any other way to handle this?

<validators>
    <field name="entityInternalId">   <!—list dropdown
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
           <message>Please select the Entity</message>
        </field-validator>
    </field>
    <field name="userId">
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
            <message key="form.login.userCode.required"/>
        </field-validator>
    </field>
    <field name="jsPassword">
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
            <message key="form.login.password.required"/>
        </field-validator>
    </field>
</validators>

Regards