You shouldn't need to do anything once the locale is set: the underlying Java I18N mechanism handles getting the right file.

Have you actually tried it yet? I've never had to do anything particularly special to get I18N working--I think you're making it harder than it really is.

Dave

Johnson nickel wrote:

I added this code, in my header.jsp page. So that user can select the
preferred language

index.action?request_locale=en English | index.action?request_locale=fr French |
      index.action?request_locale=hi Hindi  |

This is working  for in my particular package only.Because i need to execute
the action file
// index.action
public String execute() throws Exception{

request.getSession().setAttribute(org.apache.struts.Globals.LOCALE_KEY, new
java.util.Locale("fr","FR"));

}

using this each time i need to execute the action file. can i add for
multiple language file??( like this code)

request.getSession().setAttribute(org.apache.struts.Globals.LOCALE_KEY, new
java.util.Locale("fr","FR"));
request.getSession().setAttribute(org.apache.struts.Globals.LOCALE_KEY, new
java.util.Locale("en","US"));