Struts 2.1.7 is not officially released yet, it is being staged and voted on...

And, I am not sure if your configuration makes sense, I have never
mapped the * result before. Do you have a test1-validation.xml file
alongside the class file? Does test1 have a 'validate' method? Also,
how do you know which method is called? I'm assuming all results
render the same page...

-Wes

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Pro1712<pro1...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I try to update from Struts 2.1.6 to 2.1.7.
>
> I've got simple actions like this:
> <action name="Test1Action" class="com.test.test1">
>    <result name="*">/pages/Test1.jsp</result>
> </action>
>
> In Struts 2.1.6 'input' was called when invoking the action.
> In Struts 2.1.7 'execute' is called.
>
> Why is ecexute called now?
> What is the default action that is called? How can I change it?
>
> Thanks for your help!

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice
http://www.manning.com/wannemacher