Hi Dave,

actually we already follow the suggestion from the forum as below :

1. Call the Login Action
2. we are loading the dropdown values using prepare method otherwise
dropdowns values not populated . Because prepare interceptor before the
validation interceptor.
3.validation.xml followed the validation fields using requiredString

<validators>
    <field name="entityInternalId">   <!—list dropdown
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
           <message>Please select the Entity</message>
        </field-validator>
    </field>
    <field name="userId">
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
            <message key="form.login.userCode.required"/>
        </field-validator>
    </field>
    <field name="jsPassword">
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
            <message key="form.login.password.required"/>
        </field-validator>
    </field>
</validators>

4. After select the dropdown list, user and password validation error still
coming from dropdown selection. but user name and password error message
gone because we keyin already. so validation assuming the still dropdown
value not selected and throws error message in the screen and due to that my
authentication action not called.

not sure whether we miss any step ?

Thanks & Regards
Yanto