Hi all,
I'm trying to implement functionality which will force a user to a change-password page if a certain bit is set on their user account. That is, no matter what action they are attempting to take, I'd like to intercept the request and show them a change-password page. I've written a few struts2 interceptors before, but this one has me stumped. I can easily get the user principal object and see whether or not I need to insert the change-password page, but I'm not sure what to do next. I was thinking about trying to change the action object to one which would simply return a string pointing to the change-password jsp, but I don't know how to replace the action object on the invocation object (and that doesn't seem like a good idea). I'd prefer not to solve this with a redirect because I'd like to use some of the context of current request in the rendering of the change-password page.

   Any ideas?  Thanks,

       Russ