I am new to struts, and have been trying to set up my project with Struts
2.1.6. I want to use the 'ajax' theme for the UI tags, but this generates an
error that the ajax templates are missing. Specifically, it can't find head.ftl.

I found that in the 2.1.6 release, the templates directory only has 'simple',
'xhtml', and 'css_xhtml'. There is an 'archive/ajax' directory, but it only
seems to have what look like velocity (.vm) templates. In the 2.0.14 release,
the ajax templates appear as expected.

Is this an oversight, or is there some challenge with using the ajax theme in
2.1.6?

-- Larry