Hi Dale & Greg,

Thanks for all your discussion.

> The problem is that the OP doesn't understand his problem.  If the
> validation step knows what the result page should be, he shouldn't be
> returning "input", but rather the name of the logical step to be rendered.
>  He's right that the code shouldn't need to know what jsp page renders that
> step, just the logical name of the page, fleshed out in the .xml file.

Yes, my validation step know what the result page should be (I mean the logical
name of the result page), why I said it returning to the "input" that is
because the workflow interceptor always return to the logical name "input" when
there is error, that is why come to this idea to replace the value of "input"

Well, if I remove my validation code in the validate() method and put it into
execute() method, then I can easily control which logical name to be return,
but I thought that is not a good way to do that right?

There must be other way to solve this kind of validation problem, what I call
this wizard validation, I think it is quite common in many web project.
Like in my case, create employee wizard, it break into 5 pages and handle by
CreateEmpAction, I can use Greg solution 2, but then I need to create
CreateEmpAction1, CreateEmpAction2, etc, thats not look so tidy to me.

Hopefully someone done this before can give me some light.

Regards
Louis