Hello,

This is a quick question that I am having, more on the theory side.
So, what happens to properties exposed on the valuestack by some
action which was called in the past, meaning the application workflow
has progressed and other actions were called after that. Is that
property somehow still reachable on the stack (by other actions and
action results), or is it popped from the stack as soon as another
action is called?

For example, I need to access a property exposed a few actions back,
and was wondering what is the appropriate way to do that. Can I
somehow propagate (or carry over) this property through actions and
results (would like to avoid attaching it to url params) until I am
ready to use it, or can it just sit there and be retrieved by digging
deep into the valuestack? Is there a handy example somewhere?

At the same time I am consulting my struts 2 book to grasp the idea,
but any hint to help me understand this better would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards