Hello,
I'm trying to understand how to use the Streaming API of the Apache File
Upload Common libraries in conjunction with Struts. I need this as some
files I need to allow the uploading/download are rather big and should be
stored in memory.

What I understood is that I need to define a multipart handler and configure
it to be used in the control element of struts-config.xml. However, I'm a
bit confused how the handler should be implemented.

Anybody has had a similar experience and can share a suggestion or pointer
to useful resources (couldn't find very relevant docs for this issues -
perhaps just searching in the wrong places).

Thanks!

Dan