Can you please tell me how you obtained the EJB plugin and a short example of using it.

I would prefer to use this if possible.

Nathan Schulte wrote:
Robin Mannering wrote:
Is there anybody that is using Struts2 as the 'frontend' to an EJB 3 'backend' and what solution do you currently employ.

I am using the described setup, yes.  Our solution was to use the mentioned EJB3
plugin and it's @InjectEJB annotation.  It works well, I have not had any issues
thus far.

Wes Wannemacher wrote:
Would anyone else be interested in an ObjectFactory based plugin?
If so, would any of you also want it to work with Spring?

I am interested in this, particularly for supporting persistence annotations,
like the aforementioned @PersistenceContext.  Most of the persistence support
that I have seen for struts, and the questions posted regarding persistence, all
seem to be using application managed persistence.  Getting things to work with
CMT would be excellent.