From: mathias-ewald <nitehoax...@gmx.net>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 2:53:39 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with LoginInterceptor

Hi,

yes I am using the latest version of struts2. Most likely the tutorials I
used refer to other versions. I set the struts.xml as follows:

        <interceptors>
            <interceptor name="login"
class="de.mathiasewald.projektseminar.interceptor.LoginInterceptor" />

            <interceptor-stack name="defaultLoginStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="servletConfig" />
                <interceptor-ref name="params" />
                <interceptor-ref name="login" />
                <interceptor-ref name="prepare" />
                <interceptor-ref name="chain" />
                <interceptor-ref name="modelDriven" />
                <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload" />
                <interceptor-ref name="staticParams" />
                <interceptor-ref name="params" />
                <interceptor-ref name="conversionError" />
                <interceptor-ref name="validation" />
                <interceptor-ref name="workflow" />
            </interceptor-stack>

            <interceptor-stack name="defaultInsecureStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="servletConfig" />
                <interceptor-ref name="params" />
                <interceptor-ref name="prepare" />
                <interceptor-ref name="chain" />
                <interceptor-ref name="modelDriven" />
                <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload" />
                <interceptor-ref name="staticParams" />
                <interceptor-ref name="params" />
                <interceptor-ref name="conversionError" />
                <interceptor-ref name="validation" />
                <interceptor-ref name="workflow" />
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>

The errors about unfindable interceptors disappeard. But still, the
parameter is not preserved.

Any suggestions?

cu
mathias