I'd never tried to use this interceptor before today. I'm having difficulty getting debug=console mode to work, as it opens a pop-up window pointed at .../struts/webconsole.html which then results in an exception:

"There is no Action mapped for action name struts/webconsole"

I see that in the struts core jar there's a file named 'org/apache/struts2/interceptor/debugging/webconsole.html', which I assume should be returned by that request, but I am using the extension .html, so it makes sense for it to be looking for an action mapping instead.

Is there a standard workaround for this issue?

-Dale