Hi,

I am migrating from struts 2.0.6 to 2.1.6. Using struts 2.1.6, I created a
login page and included the <s:textfield> and <s:password> inside <td> tags
of an html table (shown below). But, when I activate client side validation,
the error messages appear repeatedly; i.e. previous error messages are not
cleared.

<s:form action="doLogin" validate="true">
cellpadding="0">

But when I included the <s:textfield> and <s:password> just inside the
<s:form> (shown below), it works fine. Then the error messages are cleared
correcly.

<s:form action="doLogin" validate="true">
    <s:textfield>

As I need to insert some images to this page as well, I need to use these
<s:textfield> and <s:password> tags inside a table. Currently I have not set
any theme for these fields.

It would be of great help if you could give your ideas on this matter.

Thanks in advance...

Best regards,
*Thaminda*