Hi everyone,In my app I use a base action class to define some simple helper
methods which are used throughout my jsps (i.e. getCurrentTime(),
getCurrentUser(), etc.).  Before switching to the Convention plugin, I used
<default-class-ref class="BaseAction"/> to ensure that these methods were
available for all my "actionless" jsps. With the convention plugin it looks
like these actionless results are hard coded to use ActionSupport.

My initial work around was to modify the ConventionUnknownHandler class and
add in a constant - "struts.convention.default.class.ref" which is used in
place of the ActionSupport reference. This works pretty well but I'd rather
not have to use a custom jar, so I was wondering if there was any other way
to get around this without reverting back to struts.xml.

Thanks for your help,
-Tom