Thanks all for replay.

I have downloaded the plugin jsonplugin-0.34 for struts 2.1.x and i have also downloaded it from svn but the error persist. I think that the problem is the package 'xwork 2.1.5' that not has the TextUtils class and the jsonplugin call its in the JSONUtil class and
in the SerializationParams class.

I return to use the struts 2.1.6 release and i remain waiting for test 2.1.8 release.

Thanks,
Alfredo

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English

Musachy Barroso ha scritto:
from the download section of the json plugin project, make sure you
download the one that is for struts 2.1.x.

musachy

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Alfredo