Tom Holmes Jr. wrote:
Sorry ... this might be off topic. I'm a Struts1/2 and Spring MVC Java developer myself.
And yes, I am Googling for this information as well.

I am looking for some Java open-source app that does some batching. I basically want a java web-app where I can schedule a URL to be called at a certain time with certain parameters and then store those results? I'd like this to record the start-time when this was called, and the stop time of when the results come back.

It doesn't matter which framework this uses, so long as it's java and open-source.

In case you dont find something ridiculously fitting your task, it should be fairly easy to patch up exactly what you want using jakarta httpclient and then schedule your java code to be called using Quartz/timer/cron whatever.

hth,

Manos